A downloadable demo for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Drift Stage is a modern evolution of the classic arcade racer - an homage to the culture, cars, and games of the mid-late 80s and early 90s.
This early alpha demo contains a single time trial event for you to challenge three target time ghosts (novice/intermediate/expert) and your personal best.
This is not a final product. Drift Stage is still in its early stages of development. This early alpha demo is intended to give a general impression of the game's intent but should not be considered at all representative of the final product. Modes, music, graphics, gameplay, and all other facets of this product are subject to change.
- RT / R2 / Space Bar - Accelerate
- LT / L2 / Left Alt - Brake
- A / X / Z - Boost (Not Available In Alpha Demo)
- START / ESC - Pause
Credits & Contacts
- Chase Pettit (Programmer) - Twitter
- Charles Blanchard (Art) - Twitter
- Hugh Myrone (Music) - Twitter | SoundCloud
Feel free to make videos & monetize them.
Extract the zip and run the executable.